Full SUP Lesson
Your full SUP lesson with WeSUP will guarantee your success and most importantly, your total enjoyment of Stand Up Paddleboarding! Whether you are a total novice or have some basic talent that you would like to elaborate on, the full SUP lesson will give you all of the fundamental skills you need to be a safe, responsible and skillful paddler.
Our senior instructors will support you through a 90 minute session that includes a fun, dynamic and practical skills clinic, followed by half an hour of free time where you can continue to practice your skills or dot off to explore a section of the Hamble. We’re so confident that you’ll get up to your feet and have the greatest time, that we offer a hire voucher to return and give it another go if you feel differently.
**Please select your date and lesson time below and please note, our activities on the Hamble River are very tide dependant.
WeSUP Full SUP Lesson
Taking part in a full SUP lesson will guarantee your success and enjoyment of Stand Up Paddleboarding. Our senior instructors will fill you with confidence as you learn the fundamental skills that will keep you safe and enable you to develop into a truly skilful and responsible paddler.
Essential Info For Your Full Lesson
- Session time is a maximum 90 minutes. 1 hour of instruction followed by 30 minutes of free time
- Base SUP experience is required and can be obtained with a pre-tour lesson
- Wetsuits can be rented for £6 and are advised if you are concerned about falling in. We do not hire wetsuit boots or socks for hygiene reasons.
- Please see our terms & conditions for cancellation and refund policy
- Guaranteed success or we’ll give you a hire voucher to return & try again