WeSUP Paddle Pub And Grub Tour – extra info
The WeSUP Paddle Pub and Grub tour can encompass any one of the amazing watering holes along the Hamble River. Feel free to check out the pubs & restaurants of the Hamble River and let us know if you have a preference! Which one we end up at will be largely dependant on the tide and weather of the day but we will do our best to ensure its one of our favorites!
Bistro 8 – Universal Marinas very own bistro & bar is a top-class way to end your river tour, especially if you are looking to minimise logistics following dinner & drinks. Great food, lovely restaurant & friendly staff.
The Jolly Sailor: Just around the corner and over the river, this is a famous and highly recommended historic riverside pub with a superb reputation for great grub, good beers, a warm atmosphere and a lovely view over the river.
The Boat House Cafe: Based up-stream in Swanick Marina, the cafe is a cool, fresh bistro with delicious menu and great decked area over looking the marina. Perfect for sunny days on the river
The Rising Sun: Located downstream in Warsash, the pub is a famous and historic destination serving fantastic food and beer with a stunning view from their second story restaurant.
The Bugle: A stunning and waterside pub with a AA Rosette menu. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm and relaxed. The perfect destination for a up-market Sunday Lunch.
Banana Wharf: A modern, clean relaxed and cool waterside bar and restaurant with an awesome outdoor dining area with lots of space. Pizza, pasta, delicious fish dishes and salads… Something for everyone and the prefect hangout spot on a sunny day with a G&T!
Essential Info For Paddle Pub & Grub Tour
- Tour time is a maximum 4 hours – 2 hours paddling either side of a relaxing two hour pub stop stop.
- Tour start time and final destination is tide and weather dependent
- Base SUP experience is required and can be obtained with a pre-tour lesson
- Pre-tour lesson can take place up to 30minutes before the tour (select pre-tour lesson when selecting your date)
- Please check in with WeSUP if you are hoping to book children under 13 due to the distance involved with paddling this tour
- WeSUP does not provide the food or beers however we can provide high quality waterproof packs to carry your wallets!
- You will need to bring clothes appropriate for the weather on the day. Paddling is hot work but you’ll soon cool down when we stop so bring a warm layer to wear when we stop incase the sun is not burning hot.
- Please see our terms & conditions for cancellation and refund policy